Will your elder in the home be spending time in the hospital soon, and is likely to remain there for some time?
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, we provide gentle and always affordable after surgery care services that keep seniors upbeat and well-mannered during their hospital stay. Each caregiver service is diverse and assists people from all walks of life, including Jewish, European, Middle Eastern, and Asian.
Take a peek below at some of the long-lasting after surgery care services provided in the home by A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care has proudly maintained the most affordable caregiving options in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas for decades and counting already– with many years to come still on the horizon! Each caregiver provides in-home care options that additionally include hospice care for the terminally ill, Alzheimer’s and dementia care for people with increasing cognitive decline, and even postpartum care for recent mothers with newborns in the home. Our diverse caregiving options help to ensure that none of our beloved seniors get left behind on the journey back to better home health!
You can discover more about the exceptional after surgery care options available in Burbank and surrounding areas of Southern California when you contact a friendly caregiver today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve adjacent communities in Glendale, Pasadena, Studio City, San Marino, and Encino.