Do you have a beloved elder in the home who has had a hip replacement– and you can’t help but think he/she would be better off with a specialized hourly in-home caregiver during the ensuing recovery time?
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, we provide always affordable and daily diverse caregiver services that extend to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, solidifying the truth that we do all things with our whole heart, all the time.
A-1 Home Care is the caregiving agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County, providing specific in-home care options to elders with recent hip replacements such as:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers care in the home that includes hospice care for the terminally ill, Alzheimer’s and dementia care for elders with declining cognition, cancer care that includes melanoma, and much more so that every senior that we assist can experience better home health going forward.
You can find out more about the long-lasting and always affordable caregiving solutions available at A-1 Home Care by dialing an affectionate caregiver today at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves surrounding communities in Glendale, Encino, Los Angeles, Pasadena, and San Marino.