Could your beloved elder in the home benefit from exceptional and affordable Multiple Sclerosis (MS) caregiver services going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, we send out gentle caregiving professionals who offer affordable Multiple Sclerosis care solutions right to the comfort and convenience of the home. Each compassionate elder care expert on staff is as diverse as the seniors he/she serves, reaching out with helping hands and a golden heart to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Some of the lasting MS home caregiving options offered at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care serves as the non-medical home care agency trusted most in Los Angeles and Orange County, and has continued to excel in elder care provision since its inception back in 1991. A-1 Home Care also provides in-home assistance such as arthritis care, bipolar care, dementia care, and much more so that elders from across Southern California can experience improved home health.
Learn more about the caregiver solutions that are available to you when you choose A-1 Home Care today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve surrounding communities in Glendale, Pasadena, Encino, LA, and Tarzana.