With February just begun, it’s unfortunate to realize that for many seniors in Burbank, a difficult life in the home is simply continuing.
At A-1 Home Care, we send affordable senior care specialists to the comfort of the home with long-lasting Lou Gehrig’s disease care for elders who could use some help in managing their symptoms going forward. Each diverse caregiver at A-1 Home Care provides Lou Gehrig’s assistance in ways like helping with mobility around the home, helping with handling/grasping different items, and helping with personal services for people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Each caregiver at A-1 Home Care brings caregiving services to the home that include:
- assistance with household duties like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- personal care like bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers home health services like arthritis care for people with sore and achy joints, bipolar care for elders with severe mood swings, and even postpartum care for recent mothers. A-1 Home Care’s senior care solutions are offered at the most reasonable prices and at the hands of the most diverse caregivers available anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County, with each valuing each senior’s well-being above all else.
Find out more about why A-1 Home Care is understood as the non-medical home care agency trusted most when you contact a helpful caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Glendale, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and San Marino.