With the first month of 2016 coming to a close, many elders are already looking forward to the year that’s here– as well as the rest that remains ahead.
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, we provide the leading hospice care services in all of Southern California that bring your beloved senior who is in the final days to a place of enjoyment and peace regarding the future– after all, A-1 Home Care is the place where miracles can be made!
A-1 Home Care is a safe haven at the end of the road for elders who need round-the-clock home care services during what could be their final January. A-1 Home Care provides in-home assistance that includes:
- help with household tasks including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- help with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- help with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving services such as short-term care like physical therapy and rehab, after surgery care for seniors who have been displaced in a medical setting following a medical procedure, and much more so that elders from all walks of life can feel good about their continued home health. It’s this dedication to providing the best– and leaving behind the rest!– that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the peak of home care provision since its inception a quarter century ago.
To learn more about the senior health care solutions available near you in Los Angeles and Orange County, call a helpful caregiver today at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve adjacent communities in Hollywood, Encino, Glendale, Beverly Hills, and Pasadena.