The festive holiday season is over– phew!– but are you feeling the cost of all those edible indulgences yet?
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, diabetic seniors don’t have to feel lasting shame after recounting all their poor diabetic decisions over the past couple months, as our helpful caregivers provide exceptional diabetic care solutions that are always affordable, daily diverse, and eternally exceptional.
Our round-the-clock elderly care in Los Angeles and Orange County provides lasting assistance to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European.
Take a look below at some of the 24 hour home care options provided at A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving services such as cancer care, special needs care, at home care for hospice patients, and much more. It’s this continued dedication to providing only the best care at home for elderly that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County for decades and counting already.
If you would like to know more about the exceptional elderly home care services available at Home Care, then dial (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care reaches out to neighboring communities in places like Hollywood, Encino, Century City, Studio City, and Glendale.