Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, it can become surprisingly easy to forget the needs of loved ones in the home– even when you’re frantically purchasing holiday gifts for them.
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, our 24 hour care experts come to the comfort of the home with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart that’s always looking for the next chance to serve. We provide affordable and diverse caregiving solutions to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, bringing exceptional companion services that always make the holidays more special so that you can feel good about your loved one receiving the care he/she needs during the busy holiday season.
Some of the caregiving options provided for at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
- child care
- pet care
You can find out more about the caregiver agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County when you call a friendly caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in Glendale, Pasadena, La Canada, Tarzana, and Encino.