Perhaps you have an elder in the home who would benefit from end-of-life care. If so, then isn’t it time you found the most effective hospice care services available in Burbank?
At A-1 Home Care, we provide the leading hospice care services at the most affordable prices found anywhere in LA and OC. Each caregiver offers a unique set of specialized caregiving abilities that enable them to be a calming light at the end of the road for elders who need companionship care during their final days.
Each caregiver at A-1 Home Care provides 24 hour care for terminally-ill and end-of-life seniors that includes:
- assistance with household tasks including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides short-term care options for elders who would benefit from temporary care in the home. Our multi-cultural caregivers are happy to serve elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, because A-1 Home Care is dedicated to providing the best—and leaving behind the rest!
For more information about the exceptional home health services available at A-1 Home Care, call a helpful caregiver today at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve neighboring communities in cities like Beverly Hills, Studio City, Culver City, Santa Monica, and San Marino.