Perhaps your loved one will be spending a significant amount of time in a hospital following surgery. If that’s the case, he/she deserves continual companionship during this difficult time.
At A-1 Home Care in Burbank, our caregivers offer companionship services for elders from every walk of life—no matter how long they’re planning to stay in the hospital. That means seniors from different ethnic backgrounds and cultural influences, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, can receive lasting care every day– because A-1 Home Care’s affordable after surgery care solutions are coming their way!
A few of the hospital sitter care services provided for at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care is the non-medical home care agency trusted most in Southern California, and has retained that honor since its inception more than 20 years ago. Each caregiver on staff additionally provides senior care options like hourly in-home care for terminally-ill patients, heart attack care, respite care for burnt-out family caregivers, and many others so that no senior gets left behind on the journey toward better health.
If you’d like to find out more about the exceptional after surgery care options that are available in Burbank and surrounding communities, then call a helpful caregiving expert by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve in cities like Glendale, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, and Los Angeles.