Having diabetes as an elder can be frightening for the whole family, but did you know there’s affordable and lasting care services offered right here in Burbank?
At A-1 Home Care, diabetic seniors can experience lasting comfort with the helping hands and golden heart of a caregiver who will come out to the comfort of the home with the most exceptional diabetic care services available.
The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care provide caregiving solutions in the home like:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
Our caregiver solutions are also very diverse, providing care options to seniors from different ethnic backgrounds and economic influences that include Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. It’s this provision of different caregiver services and dedication to excellence that has allowed A-1 Home Care to retain the honorable distinction as the non-medical home care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County since 1991.
You can hear more about the caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care by calling (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in cities like Hollywood, Glendale, Pasadena, Beverly Hills, and Sierra Madre.