Elders with bipolar disorder can be moody and emotional, oftentimes causing family caregivers to feel overwhelmed and in need of frequent respite care services in the home.
But at A-1 Home Care in Burbank, even the most unpredictable of seniors can find lasting comfort from the helpful hands of friendly caregivers on staff who are ready and waiting to serve them no matter where they happen to be in Southern California. Each diverse elder care expert provides assistance to people of all different economic and ethnic backgrounds, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, providing aid to seniors in Los Angeles, Orange County, and surrounding areas.
Caregivers at A-1 Home Care provide bipolar care options that include:
- help with household chores like vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- medication reminders and administration
- good conversation and companionship
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- child care
- special needs care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also brings home care solutions to seniors across Southern California that include 24 hour, round the clock care, arthritis care, and Alzheimer’s disease care. It’s this versatility of senior services that has helped A-1 Home Care become the non-medical home care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County.
If you’d like to know more about the most affordable caregiving solutions offered in Burbank that are equally diverse and long-lasting, then call a helpful caregiver today by dialing (818) 980-0094 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities across Southern California, including Yorba Linda, Pasadena, Los Alamitos, Torrance, and Glendale.