A-1 Home Care is the leading non-medical home care agency in Southern California, and offers specialized care providers who are adept in helping seniors with bipolar disorder have an improved quality of life going forward. A-1 Home Care’s care givers are compassionate and willing to go the extra mile to serve every senior who requests their help– and no matter when they need it, as A-1 Home Care is open 24 hours each day.
The enthusiastic care givers at A-1 Home Care provide elder care services around the home that include:
- assistance with daily housekeeping duties like laundry, dish washing, bed-making, dusting, and vacuuming
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- gentle medication reminders and administration
- assistance with personal care services such as grooming, general hygiene, bathing, and dressing
- healthy meal preparation
- fun activities and exercises for a healthy lifestyle
- child care (including special needs care)
- pet care
- and much more
A-1 Home Care has already been serving seniors from all over Los Angeles and Orange County for more than 20 years, and has offered only the most reasonable prices since day one.
If you’d like to know more information about the leading home care options available to you when you go with A-1 Home Care, call one of our elder care professionals today by dialing (562) 929-8400 or (818) 980-0094. We serve elders living in cities located throughout Southern California, including Diamond Bar, Beverly Hills, Garden Grove, Downey, and Seal Beach.